You need more than a hearing aid
Solutions to help individuals with hearing in a courtroom
Fully participate in a courtroom.
Individuals that experience hearing loss may have difficulty hearing in a courtroom where a speaker may be at a distance or the acoustics make it hard to hear. They may need an assistive listening device to help “boost” their hearing.
Our Advanced wireless microphones and receivers bridge the understanding gap by wirelessly transmitting the speaker’s voice directly to the listener, and allow people with hearing loss to fully participate in a courtroom environment.
A Few Facts About Hearing Technology for the Courtroom Environment
Hear the difference
Distinguishes the spoken word
How will Roger help in a courtroom?
- Ease of use – no more channel planning, this is done automatically – if interference is detected in the
environment the Roger system will select a new channel automatically
- Eavesdrop security – encrypted signal
- Multi-Talker Network – ability to pair together multiple mics and receivers to cover a larger room or
multiple speakers/listeners. This is ideal for classrooms, meetings, courtrooms, etc..
- Continuously monitors background noise and speech in environment – noise suppression and gain
settings adjust automatically to provide the best possible speech understanding
- Fast transmission time – no time delay
- Compatible with virtually every hearing aid/cochlear implant; can also be utilized with headphones
- Full audio frequency bandwidth to ensure speech understanding across the speech spectrum
- Meets ADA Compliance standards