If you are having trouble hearing at work or school, it can be pretty frustrating to find answers. It is likely you know that additional help is needed…especially if you already have a hearing aid.
Phonak Roger wireless systems can be an answer to your frustrations. If your audiologist hasn’t already brought up Roger as an option, it’s time to ask.
If you have one or more of the following Roger can help:
1. Severe to profound hearing loss
2. Unilateral hearing loss (hearing loss in one ear)
3. Cochlear Implant or Bone Anchored Hearing Aid user
4. Poor word discrimination results
5. Poor Signal to Noise test results
Example: QuickSIN test results greater than or equal to 15 dB SNR loss. (Ask your audiologist to perform this test!)